Sunday, August 2, 2009

yippee and skippee!


dear diary,
yippee! dad comes home today. i learned a couple of new tricks while he was gone so i can't wait to show him! this is my new trick "hold it" where mom puts food on my head and i have to hold it til she says it's okay. it's still kinda a work in progress but i think i'm doing pretty good. duk duk thought i was crazy for doing it, but he just doesn't understand that i have tons of fun doin stuff for food. you would think he knows by now. but he has been in the drawer lately.

training with mom has been especially fun because we haven't been able to go for a walk as much lately in the evenings like we usually do. like every time we're ready to go the sky gets dark and makes noise, and the next thing you know it's raining water out there. i say water because mom said it was raining cats and dogs and imagine my disappointment that there were neither cats nor dogs out there. i'm beginning to wonder about mom, cause she also said because of all the rain there was a fun guy out back. so i'm out there lookin to play with him and all i see are these white things and i don't even wanna eat them. fun guy my tail. i wonder what she's been smokin lately. maybe the rain is getting to her, too.



well that is all for now. tomorrow it is supposed to rain. i hope it gets sunny again soon else i'm gonna lose my tummy tan.

toodles!
b.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I am sure your Dad is going to be happy when you show him your new trick!
Our rain season is about to begin this month. Rainy days are not fun!
I hope you have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Baxter, you are such a good boy! I would never be patient enough to let someone put a treat on my nose. I can just imagine how excited you will be when your Dad gets home....wagging your tail, which if you are like me causes your whole body to wag!
Love and hugs,
Twix