Monday, November 30, 2009

squirrel watching





dear diary,
this past weekend i got to walk to the park with my mom n dad and grandad and grandma and my uncle so how cool was that? plus we sat in our favorite secret hideaway and got to watch squirrels. at least that's what i did anyway. today grandma, grandpa, and my uncle are leaving for their home. i sorta wish i could go with them cuz they're really good at dropping food on the floor for me to snitch. but then again i really like my home, too.

well, that is all for now. hope u had a great turkey day!!

toodles!
b.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure you had a pawesome time with all your family!
I just want to be at home with my mom. There is no place where I would be as spoiled as I am here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Bax, your black jelly bean nose looks so cute in that picture. I'm glad you had a good time with your family. Maybe they will be back soon for Christmas and you can snitch more tidbits off the floor.
Snuggles,
Twix