Monday, December 21, 2009

mine!

Ahhh, Christmas is only four days away and I am back home with no more shows to do this year. This past weekend was a blast despite the minimal foot traffic, but I knew going into this show that I would mostly be in it for the behind the scenes holiday action at Robin's house. And so with her kids and mom, we shopped, made presents, decorated cookies, and even engaged in late night giggles, the kind you get when bearing your strangest secrets on tape, like your most embarrassing moment passing gas. The kinds of things that the kids will remember forever. A fine time, really, that only would have been better had Tiny Tim and his dad been able to join me.

Special thanks to Kate & Allie & their mom for sending this very special green bobo for the little kielbasa! Somehow Baxter knew the minute I opened up the package that this was his, and proceeded whine and wiggle with the deep desire to tear into his new toyfriend. Ah yes, Christmas bliss is upon us.

1 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Is your new toy still alive??
I can see how much love you gave to it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza