Friday, January 22, 2010

trunk show

dear diary,
whew, what a relief that mom is finally home. i really like hanging with my dad but both of us like it better when the pack is together.

anyways, this is me surrounded by stuff in my mom's trunk. there are so many new smells to check out, i can hardly contain myself. mom says she wants to take me with her sometime on one of her trips to the city and i can't wait! i know it will be loud n busy but i think overall it would be fun. i mean, if all those westminster show dogs can do it, y can't i? plus she usually stops by amish country for other kinds of fabric and talk about some fabulous smells - she says the air smells like cow poop. cow poop! just thinking about it makes me want to roll on the ground.




well, today is friday so i hope u have a good weekend!

toodles!
b.

5 comments:

Rowdy and Bette said...

Pssst - hey Baxter - if your mom ever lets you eat raw food, you have to try some stinky "green tripe." It smells kinda like cow poop, or at least it smells like a farm. The first time our dad gave it to us, we started to roll in it until we realized we were supposed to eat it. It's the best stuff in the whole wide world, really!

We hope you get to go to the city next time.

Fernanda e Pink said...

Oh my God So beautiful.
I found your blog today and fell in love.
The baxter is beautiful too. I find a translator to be able to read all your blog.
Ah! If you need I have in my translator, I can send you the codes.
When you have a time into my blog http://minhapink.blogspot.com. I will become his follower.
Kisses and licks of Pink!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure your mom had pawesome things there!
I hope next time you can go with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

zowie! green tripe! my mom read about that. it sure sounds tempting!! maybe i can try some when we go to a fancy restaurant in NYC.

i like your blog, fernanda. I put in the google translator just for you on the sidebar! :) thanks for pointing it out to me.

hola sugar and lorenza!!