Saturday, February 20, 2010

my girl rizzo

dear diary,
guess what! u remember rizzo, right? my first girlfriend. well friend who was a girl. she was the first doggie i ever met on my first ever walkies with my new family. then for a while we used to run into each other pretty regularly, and we would play n play n play n get our leashes all tangled up cuz we ran around each other in circles. she's the rizzo i talk about in my dancing video. well as u might guess it's been forever and a day since i've seen her and last week i ran into her! i was so excited i could hardly stop smelling her. mmmm she smelled good, and she's not even a doxie!


sadly, i was so excited about smellin her that we never got to play. u think maybe next time i see her mom will let me ask her over to play with me in my backyard?

toodles,
b

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh My Yes!! An arranged Play Date. Grrreat fun!! I'm just sayin'.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure you were excited to see Rizzo again!
It was all about sniffing but I am sure next time you see her you will be playing together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza