Tuesday, March 16, 2010

poster boy








Mondays are always the least chumley centric days, it seems, and the little kielbasa knows it. Maybe it's because I get up earlier than usual, or at least try to, and our morning spooning is cut short. Or that I actually make an effort to de-hag and smell nice. uh, better. uh, wait. well, you get the idea. But whatever it is, by the time I open our bedroom door on a Monday morning, my little friend knows that today is not his day. And so he wanders off, most times to the office to seek the company of his dad, whom he knows he can count on to be there while I am away.






I can only imagine that Monday comes nowadays as bit of a let down for tiny chumley, still fresh from the hubbub of the weekend, when the three of us typically go for long walkies or just veg in front of the TV, or go for ride-ys or meet new friends like Lulu or Charlie. Or doin crazy stuff, like posing for pictures to help me illustrate some of the finer points of the dapper doxie dud measuring and fitting process.


Fret not, tiny chumley, today is Tuesday and the day is yours again.

7 comments:

dogluvr said...

Brilliant!! I will have to let my wife read this blog when she gets off work, I think she would enjoy reading as much as I do. Interesting name too. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to visit my webpage as well at http://dogfoodrecipescookbook.com/. Thanks!

3 doxies said...

OOOh Baxter you make the finest little Doxie model eveh....I would looove to take my camera to you.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Baxter, you did a grrreat job of showing how the measuring thingy is supposed to be done.

kalyxcorn said...

hi everybody! hee - the squirrels were kinda distractin me but that was a good thing for those side shots!!

hugs,
b

kalyxcorn said...

hi dogluvr - welcome and thanks for the (albeit indirect) connection to createspace. was there an up front fee or investment required to pursue the process? the book looks fab - hope you remember to link us little folks when it gets big!! :)

Lori said...

Hi Baxter!! Mom and I are checking in with our friends. You made a great model. You'll be sure to get a lot of modeling contracts when they see your portfolio. Remember us after you become famous!!!

Woof Y'all,
T.J.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
My mom wonders how I know too when it is not going to be my day!
And... I will not tell her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza