Saturday, May 8, 2010

b is for ballboy




dear diary,
today i am practicing my game face cuz duk duk thinks it will help us win our pawball match against mr dragon and bunnito bunnalini. personally, i'm not so sure my game face will help win the game, but i think my sporty new summer duds that mom made me will go a long way in winning points with da ladies, if ya know what i mean.

well, okay, i don't really know what that means either, cuz i only heard that expression on tv the other day. but i am hoping it means if i win enough points from the ladies, i can trade them in for some rawhide. u know, kinda like green stamps and credit card miles.

well, gotta run to practice! hope u r having a wonderful saturday!!

toodles!
b

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Green stamps!

Bludog said...

Molly sez ... "You can make points alright, but I'm not tradin' ya for any rawhide!"

kalyxcorn said...

boo hoo, u mean i'm stuck playin tomorrow and there's no rawhide in it for me? sheeesh, why did mom even put me in pawball little league then?? game face my tail. when we're playing mr dragon n bunnito, it's gonna be scowl scowl scowl. i could be tummy tanning instead.

Hannalei said...

Oh my gosh Baxter I have to show my hubby how adorable you are in your duds. He just signed up for slow pitch soft ball and would love your outfit. Too handsome as always! XoXo ~ Sarah

Elizabeth said...

cute outfit!

A MilShelb Mom said...

Lookin' pretty cute! ;)
~Milly and Shelby

3 doxies said...

Geez B, you really know hows to ruin a ladies fantasy...hehehe That's ok though, I'd probably takes da rawhide too.
Puddles
pes: your mom is so freaking talented

Lorenza said...

You look grrreat Baxter!
Game face??? Naah... Adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

I can't believe you know about Green Stamps Bax! I'm startin to think my mom and your mom were born in the same year. You are looking just as handsome as ever. I heard you won the game and made the winning catch.....or maybe I made that up ;o)
Happy Mother's Day Kaly!
Snuggles,
Twix

kalyxcorn said...

hee - my mom is like a hundred years old! she's even older than duk duk! i can't wait 2 hear what u r doing for mother's day, Twix. i am sure it is going to be swell!

hugs,
b

Taffy said...

I'm hoping to post about it tomorrow.....I think a wiener hound such as yourself will think it is brilliant!
Snuggles,
Twix