Friday, June 18, 2010

dapper doxie duds: itsy bitsy teeny weeny happy pairs of dox duddinis


dear diary,
today my mom finished some swell doxie duds and guess what - i couldn't begin to fit them. like, not even with my tummy sucked in and everything. can u believe it? oh yeah, these things are tiny, let me tell you. mom says they are for dodo and momo. dodo is a small mini. and momo? momo is a kaninchen rabbit dachshund. i know, don't even get me started cuz i almost dropped my kong toy to the floor when i heard that, but really a rabbit dachshund is still one hundred percent dachshund, they're just really tiny is all.



anyways, dodo and momo's mom and dad mentioned that sometimes people confuse dodo for bein a boy (cmon people u really should start sniffin butts cuz then you'd know), and that it's pretty much hot year round where they live, so these pairs are what mom came up with. tiny happy prints for momo, and cheery flower prints for dodo, coordinated but different enough so that everyone will know that they're sisters, in colors that will complement both their coats. and matching leashes, of course!

now, realistically, dodo and momo only asked for a pair but mom thought both combinations were special and so she made them both and u know what that means. yep, if they don't need a second set then maybe mom might let me help sell them to some other lucky tiny dogs. wouldn't that be somethin - i could have my very own booth! here is a peeky poo at my display. clearly, i would be under a tent, just to make sure the hawks like the one i was lookin at don't bother us. and duk duk would be helpin me with checkout cuz i'm totally paws with numbers and money n stuff. though i really need to make sure he charges in kibble and not worms like last time. some duks! all they think about is food. wait, well, okay i do too, so, um, yeah.

well it is time for me to put on the sunscreen and do some tummy tanning. happy freitag, friends!



toodles!
b.

ps - mamamousejam, hey check out a blue green version of the butterfly/bird/flower lawn fabric mom used for her shirt. me so likey dat, too! :)


6 comments:

DoMoFi said...

We are pawing them to get all 4! Hiak!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Baxter, we are back to anonymous because my mom can't remember her password :(

Anyway, this is Annie and the blue green fabric is magnificent. These duds are so precious, too!

Alicia said...

"Two" much cuteness! The colors and prints work together so well, those girls are gonna look adorable.

Woofs,
Oskar

Bludog said...

We like the very last picture at the bottom right where 4 tiny vests are lined up like saddles for teeny horses. Molly feels about these the way I feel about one-size-fits-all-model clothes. Hmmmphf! I'd never get my big toe into that! ;-) Cute though.

Jiorji said...

OMG!! how CUTE!! i love the flower patterns

wanlai2001 said...

So beautiful!!