Wednesday, August 25, 2010

is this thing on?








i hear mom talking,
but she is not here at all.
i am so confused.


- baxter, 3.7 years old, on his first skype video chat with mom.








Whew! What a day yesterday, spent figuring out display (not as easy as it might sound) and then jamming - er, packing - everything up. But mission accomplished and today Robin and I are off on our great craft show adventure!

Some pics below of a few of goodies we're bringing to Bucktown, and keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have regular access to the internet these next few days, in which case I can also share pictures of Robin's absolutely fabulous hats. You really gotta see them to believe them! Allons-y!





9 comments:

design_girl said...

Totally cute bags! I think you'll do great in Bucktown. Perfect place for this kind of stuff. :)

Jeanne said...

Cute stuff! If some things don't sell, will you please put them on Etsy?

Chelsea and Wilson said...

OOOHHH! I can't wait to see pictures of the hats! Have fun!

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Sure is confusing the hear your mom but not being sure where she is, right?
The bags are beautiful!
I am sure your mom is going to sell all of them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Love the bags. You will totally sell out.
Love Ruby & Penny

kalyxcorn said...

hee, i reaaaly hope so - our car is gettin kinda full with all our thrift store action! :)

I will have to find mailing boxes big enough (the skinny purses are quite long) but if I can I most certainly will! :)

Hannalei said...

There is that hat again! I saw it on FB .. now I see it here. *gasp* It's gorgeous. The entire ensemble is wonderful. "loves"

Anonymous said...

One word . . .
"yummy!"


Beautiful work~

Nancy in Northern Cal.

angie said...

oh baxter, you look so confused! skype is a little weird isn't it?