Wednesday, December 8, 2010

dapper doxie duds: bentley the denver bronco


Yippee, with the last human show of the year over, it seems like this week will be all about making dapper doxie duds and flapjack hats. Today, a look at a sporty dud I just finished for Bentley, a chocolate long haired whose mom is an avid Denver Broncos fan. Yeah, pay no mind to the very pink fit model cuz Bentley is all boy and soon will have the sporty boy dud to prove it!

Bentley's duds will be a surprise present from his human sis to their mom, so I can't wait to hear how their Christmas morning goes. And maybe one day Bentley will get to visit with Kona, cuz his sis is Kona's neighbor. What a small and happy doxie world!




8 comments:

Keren Hening said...

Oh, Bentley, honey, it's o.k. You're just a manly man who is in touch with his feminine side. You're going to love your Chrstmas surprise!!

M.A said...

Wow- another great ddd!!! We hope Bentley comes to visit soon so we can take a pic of the two little wiens I
In their sporty duds! I can't wait to hear Bentley's sis' reaction! I am sure she loves it!!!

BTW, we gave your website info to a man we met an an outdoor mall- he was impressed with Kona's dud. He wanted to get one for his little maltese/ bischon (white furry dog!) pal. Hope you hear from him!

Again, great work!

kriips said...

OMG! those look so incredibly adorable! Maybe some trading in the future?

kalyxcorn said...

oh kriips, TOTALLY!!!!

ah, now I know what kind of dog it is! he emailed and I was a little hesitant because I didn't know what kind of dog he had. his wife is working on the measurements, but i'm gonna guess it might be a while, cuz the holidays and life can get quite busy! we had todo bently on the sly so I hope everything fits!

hee hee, I'm gonna guess with all that long n lovely hair Bentley might get confused for being a girl quite often. I love his coloration!

M.A said...

Heehee! I hope it fits too! No wonder his sis went to Colorado for a visit!! I am sure both Bentley and his momma will love it!!!

Texas The Doxie said...

Hey those are AWESOME!!! I will has to put dat on my christmas list

Hannalei said...

Wow that is a neato harness for sure. Anyone else notice the smily face? :) ( yeap .. I'm that silly )

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee - i did see that too when I first put the numbers on. so happy! :)