Thursday, September 29, 2011

dapper doxie duds: blues clues



Hello! My name is Baxter your roving reporter reporting to u today after wrapping up my modelling shoot for my mom's latest dapper doxie dud for my friend and Annie's new chocolatey dapple brother Blue.  Pardon the voiceover, cuz I am still a little nakey cuz mom hasn't put my collar back on. But in the meanwhile I thought U might enjoy seeing what Blue looks like.  Blue was adopted back in March but he was so skinny that his mom decided he needed a little fattening up before my mom made him his dud, and lo and behold he is just perfect now and now he has his very own dud!

Mom says his duds were made with neckties from all sorts of different decades, going as far back as the 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s and into the present.  I say, I think this will look swell on Blue, dontchoo?












Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed my report as much as I am enjoying my itty bitty snackie! This is Baxter your Roving Rover Reporter wishing U a very happy happy Thursday!! :)

11 comments:

Alicia said...

That snackie looks microscopic! Did you even taste it?

Love that blue harness...sharp!

Oskar

Annie's Mama said...

Baxter, Blue is REALLY excited about his harness, thank you for modeling it! Right now he is being walked every day in one of Annie's harnesses, with RUFFLES- he is ready to show the neighborhood he is as tough as he barks!

Jasper + Amy said...

Such an awesome harness, I love color combos w/ all the different ties!! It's gonna look awesome on Blue:)

P.S. Your crinkly tongue is too cute:)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hee oskar, mom says so long as i can smell it i can taste it! i say, more pleeze! (but dontchoo worry, by the time everything is all over i will have eaten an entire snackie and mom says if i got a whole snackie after every picture she would have to be rolling me everywere in a wagon i'd be so big! )

oh miss annie's mama, that would be so funny! but tell blue do not be too worried, even if people think u r a girl so long as u get the snackies it's all that matters, isn't it? :) :)

thank u miss amy n jasper. i like my tongue too! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo - was hoping to see a pic of a nakey B! Love the crinkly tongue, too. Can't wait to see what you can do with the sailing and train ties for Linus' DDDs!!

Siol

Anonymous said...

love those ties and all the shades of blue! looking forward to seeing it on Blue!

Linda, Kirby's mom

Doxie Rod said...

really beautiful harness! and cute doxie too :)

pugfish said...

Beautiful work! Any doxie would wear with pride!!

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Hi Baxter, it's nice to meet you! What a cool job you have as a reporter!

HH and The Boys said...

Whew.... have been away a couple of days. HH had a sore paw... thinking it might be carpal tunnel, whatever that is... Anyway, I'm catching up.... I love the idea of using ties for duds. Very stylish..

pawhugs, Max

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. Mommy has been hogging the computer the last few days. Don't she know I got blogs to keep up on.

I likes the nectie duds. Blue is going to be stylin. Oh, and that snackie makes my lips quiver. You lucky dog you.