Wednesday, October 12, 2011

double posties: u r invited! baxter & duk duk's amazing pupjama party weekend!












dear diary,
yippee skippee! normally i do not write u twice in a day diary but i just found out that my friend lulu will be coming to visit 2night and spend the whole weekend  and of course u know what that means - pupjama party!!  and to make it extra fun u r invited too!!

just remember, it's byopjs (bring your own pup jammies) and there will be no mooshy yucky kissy kissin or anything like so of course it's going 2 be fun fun fun! 

okay i have to clean my beds now and put away my toys and start making monkey chow milkshakes so i will talk 2 u later! :)

toodley-doo!
b. :)

7 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Dear Baxter & duk duk,

I only have Christmas jammies w/ candy canes on them, will that be okay?? I'm gonna have my mom as ur mom where she got you super cool long john type pj's cause they look cooommmfy:)

*Jasper

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee yes jasper your jammies would be supercool! my mom says the ones i am wearing are a prototype she made me a while back and once she fills all the rest of her orders she is going 2 make me new ones - i cannot wait cuz it will be just in time for christmas too!!

http://kalyxcornucopia.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-christmas.html

Whit said...

Love the pupjama's Baxter! Wish I had a pair! They are pawsome!
Have a great pj party with Lulu!


~~~ Milo

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Can we come, PLEASE!

Taffy said...

Oh! I'm so excited I'm afraid I might tinkle on the floor! I've never been to any kind of party before! One problem....I ain't got no pupjammies! Does that mean I can't come? You see I gots all this fur and I get hot. Momma says she never seen a doxie that doesn't like to be under the covers...I tell her she's never seen a doxie like me before!
hugs,
Taffy

SassySashadoxie said...

Oh, what fun. I only have a night gown around here somewhere. I usually sleep nakey. Will that works? Not a big paw-jama fan. Covering up the butt is only for blankies in my book. But, I can bring a few squeakies and my toothbrush. I gots beef or poultry flavored toothpaste, too.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thnak u milo and yes miss agnes n taffy n sasha, u can come as u are too! mom says lulu is the same away about the covers - methinks she has her own built in blankie with the long hair n all. ooh, and sasha if u can bring the beef cuz me gots the poultry flavored toothpaste and that way we can share!! :) :)