Friday, December 23, 2011

north pole confessional

please forgive me santa it has been 2 weeks since i last was naughty and i am very sorry for what happened yesterday even though it was technically duk duk's fault but mom says there are no room for excuses in apologies so me just wanted to tell u how sorry i am about spilling monkeychow nog on the rug yesterday and i am sure u know since u see everything that me n duk duk cleaned it up real nice even while everyone else had a fine time at our after charlie and the chocolate factory foofie party and  i hope u will agree that we still deserve all the things we asked for christmas.  well, except duk duk's request for the cowabunga 540 xtra distance wing action master blaster super disaster water cannon  because i forgot to ask u for the megamotion 890XD4 power shower multispread body shredder aqua pro rifle and u know he would cream me without it but if it's not too late can u go ahead and add the megamotion 890XD4 power shower multispread body shredder aqua rifle and optional quik change clip grip with steady paw sling in blazing camo green to my list?  and do not worry if all this is too much for u to bring on christmas eve, i can totally wait to get it on boxing day. :)

9 comments:

3 doxies said...

Bwhahahahaha...Baxter, you cracks me. I really don't thinks da spilling should count though.
Could you has just asked furs a thingamabob instead of typing all dat out?

Puddles

Bludog said...

You'll shoot your eye out kid...

Keren Hening said...

"I sure hopes Santa comes thru on DAT one, cuz Auntie Keren ain't eben goin' to try!!"

Guinness

Alicia said...

Bludog took the words outta my mouth.
How about a nice football?

Merry Christmas!
Oskar

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter. I'm wishing you a wonderful holiday... Merry Crhistmas pal.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hee well puddles, i would but mom says if i ask for one more thing from santa his sleigh will be so heavy the reindeer will not be able to pull it! i say, i'll come back 2 help if he needs it!!

whatchoo talkin bout miss bludog n miss alicia? me a crack shot with a water pistol - i got my pupscouts badge for it n everything!! :)

miss keren, me sooo excited about your package - it smells won-der-fulll! :)

merry christmas 2 u too max my friend!! :)

Dachshund Nola said...

Please forgive Baxter Santa, we're only Doxies!
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

oooh baxter... i didn't even know such water guns existed. hope you get one so you can show us :)

merry christmas to you and your family!

kishiko said...

Hi Baxter!
What a beautiful picture!
Have a happy holiday!
Matilda