Wednesday, March 21, 2012

dapper doxie duds: penny princess's purple posey dud




Well hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving reporter reporting to you today from my home. Now, it's wet and rainy here but I like to think it's because I just helped my mom send a happy package of sunshine to my friend Penny Princess.  You see, while I was away, apparently mom got a lot done in the crafty department and so today I wanted to show u the dud she made especially for Penny Princess.  And yeah, you guessed it, I was a little too big to be modeling her dud.  So maybe today we both can use our imaginations to think about how the dud might look on Penny, who is a really cool piebald who looks like - well why don't you see for yourself?










Yep this is my friend Penny but her mom calls her Princess a lot and so I guess I like to think of her as Penny Princess.  And just like me she is a rescue, only not like me she has a brother which sometimes I think would be cool til my tummy chimes in and reminds me I would have to share my snackies and really, I do not get enough snackies as it is.

But anyhow, are you ready to see Penny Princess's new purple posey dud and imagine how she looks in it, because here it is!





Yep, Penny's purple posey dud was made with a periwinkle and purple and magenta cotton batik and embellished with an iridescent and mixed glass beaded handmade flower, topped off with a very sweet sterling silver and amethyst dangle.  I hope she likes it! And maybe if my tummy is lucky tomorrow I will report to you about a dud that actually fits me.  But for now, this is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the wonderfullest of Wednesdays! :)

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Penny's purple posey dud is sooooo beautiful! Glad you were there to help your mom send it off, Baxter! I only wish Poe would wear clothes - she much prefers to be a naked doxie!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Mom is saving some allowance so we can get one some days!

Awesome :-)

- Hildy

Millie and Walter said...

That is beautiful!

Cindy

HH and The Boys said...

That is beautiful and jewels too. Love it.

pawhugs, Max

HELLO! said...

Nice to meet you Penny. We love the outfit. Cannot wait to see the dud that will fix you. ~Weinerful Gang~

Lovable Lily said...

Penny Princess is one lucky girl! I just know she will look so beautiful in her new duds.

It's OK being an only furchild Baxter. But just remember, if you ever want to share those yummy treats you received, just say the word!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss jeanne! me understand about the nakey nakey. in fact, me doing it right now!! :0

thank u hildy!! :)

o thank u miss cindy!! and max too! :) o and the wienerful gang! - me will visit your blog sometime soon i hope!!

hee hee lily belle, i like to share butchoo know, snackies are sacred. :0