Tuesday, March 20, 2012

welcome to wootyville

dear diary,
do u know what is even better than coming home after having been gone a long time? why, coming home to a present of course!  after i got home from school yesterday mom finally let me open the package that my friend romeo and miss christie sent me while i was gone and wouldntchoo know it was chock full of very special goodies.  i cannot wait to introduce dukky to duk duk bcuz i think they will have a lot in common, and my other new toyfriends mini me and rojo bear are going to have such fun with chocobot and lil pink puppy. and of course i will have fun with them all!  but there is one thing i am grateful that i will not have to share, and it is the delicious bounty of snackies that also came in my package.  there were so many kinds, i hardly knew where to begin! and lucky for me there are so many of each it will be a long time before I have to decide where to end.  so miss christie and romeo, if u happen to be reading my diary, me, my toyfriends, and especially my tummy thank u very much for such a wonderful and welcome gifty. 

toodley-doo!!
b. :)

ps -i hope u r having a wonderful tuesday!! :) :)


9 comments:

christie aka romeos mommy said...

So glad ypou enjoyed the treats and the New playmates.... :) Romeo sends kisses... So do i... :)

Anonymous said...

Wowie Kazowie!!
What a bounty!

Glad that your home!
tools like trick or that day!

sending love your way
- Hildy

Jasper + Amy said...

Holy shmoly!! That's a lot of treaties Baxter!!

*Jasper

Anonymous said...

*DROOL*

Miss Dixie

Lovable Lily said...

Holy Moly Batman.... What a great score of loot you got in that package. How sweet of them to send that to you. You know, you could always share some of those treat's with all of us. We are willing to hop on the first Hobo Train outta Dodge to come see you.

We're so glad you're home!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Alicia said...

My heavens, Christmas in March! Romeo and his mom really know how to share!! Have lots of fun with all that....

Lil Oskar

HH and The Boys said...

Oh.... Baxtr... I'm lovin' the picture of you with the ducky and the mini you. Wonderful.

Have a great day and don't eat all those snackies at once.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, yes i am so verrrrry excited about my wooty! i bet duk duk a whole quarter that i could eat it all in like under a minute but wouldntchoo know it mom won't let me even try. sheesh. :)

Cassie said...

Baxter, you are one very lucky and very cute boy! Tucker and Tilly spied yams in that photo... their favorite! You will have a happy tummy for quite some time!!