Sunday, April 29, 2012

every move u make


 

attention squirrels outside this window! 

 even though i have not been able to fully perform my chasing duties at all lately and you have taken over the bird feeders,
  
and even though i no longer have a kitty perch upon which to jump so that i can bark at u, 

and even though u are ignoring me right now.. know this my bird seed stealing friends...








i will be watching u..




















...even if it means my mom's legs are going to fall asleep!!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

We are our Dachshunds' pawns...

Cassie said...

You tell 'em, Baxter!

Anonymous said...

Such a loving Momma. Be better my friend.

Marene

Lorenza said...

I am sure they know you are watching them!
And I can see you mom is helping you with that!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Barbara Techel said...

How very fun! Loved all the photos!

Aimee of East Avenue said...

Nothing I love more than the classic silhouette of a pair of cute, floppy dachshund ears, and you captured it so beautifully! So glad that Baxter is feeling better and getting back to his old antics :)