Thursday, April 12, 2012

mr pitiful
















dear diary,
if u have any ideas on looks that might work on mom n dad to help me get out of the pokey, please let me know, because yesterday, when i pulled out the big guns with my mr pitiful look, it got me nuttin.  well okay, it did get me a very tasty strawberry that my tummy and i enjoyed very much but we are still here in the pokey and i have run out of ideas for poopie songs to sing, not to mention mom said i needed to focus on something more couth-y and i do not want to start on my school work yet.    please let me know if u come up with anything soon, okay diary? 

toodley-doo,
b. :)

7 comments:

Bludog said...

"They call me Mr. Pitiful. That's my name..."

kalyxcorn said...

"how can i explain to u, how someone can get so very blue" hee hee, that part is not very poopie snake-able:)

Anonymous said...

Baxter - learn the mournful sad Wha-eeewwww, lean your head back when you do it!
wait a minute and do it agin!
Kill 'em every time!

*Wink*

Hildy

HH and The Boys said...

How about some crying... Now, you have to be careful with this technique. You have to make sure that you cry just enuough to be alarming, but not enough to inspire them to take you to the vet. It just has to be a "I won't make it through another hour without a little lap time," kind of cry. If you want I'll come over and demonstrate it for you.

Sure hope things improve over there quickly.

pawhugs, Max

Lorenza said...

I agree with Max!
I hope that works!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cassie (along with Tucker 'n Tilly) said...

All around the warden's bench,
The ducky chased the weasel,
Duk Duk thought 'twas all in fun,
POOP! Goes the weasel.

A penny for a snackie treat,
A nickel for a meal
That's the way the pokey goes
POOP! Goes the weasel

Happy poopie-in-the-pokey singing, Baxter! xoxo

kalyxcorn said...

ooh dat is a good one hildy. me will try it soon and let u know how it works!!

hmm, max & lorenza, u know, i do not know if i know how to cry. mom says i like to leak air though - u know when it's sorta like a whine but not really and just loud enough so u can hear something but not so loud that u get told u r being naughty?

hee hee hee, me LOVES your new song. i will have to get lil pink puppy to sing it with me tonight!! :)