Sunday, May 20, 2012

places 2 go, things 2 do







Although being part of craft shows has mostly cured me of my need to attend them and buy buy buy, it's still fun to get out when the weather is nice and go with big and tiny boyfriends for an early morning crafty stroll, before the crowds and loud music and heat settle in like unwelcome guests to our tiny little party.

This year, the weather was exceptionally fabulous for yesterday's show, and while I found myself intrigued and amused by one piece of art in particular, tiny chumley found himself equally intrigued and delighted to sniff ankles and shake hands with friends old and new for snackies, and by the promise of what he was certain he would find if he only looked hard enough.

xcuse me! make way, make way, let a doxie thru. beep beep! hey mister, watch out i'm right down here.  anybuddy know where the food trucks and little kids are? cuz i smell some serious snackie opportunities!! :)  

5 comments:

Bludog said...

I don't think Baxter would like that picture with TWO dukduks riding him!

Lovable Lily said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun at the crafty fair. Your picture to me, looks like you are doing the hokey-pokey!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

HH and The Boys said...

Hope you found your snackie opportunities, pal. You look like a guy on a mission.

pawhugs, Max

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Yes!
You look so determined!
I hope you found lots of kids and yummy snackies!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

You look like you know exactly where you a going...