Monday, June 25, 2012

la mia panacea

dear santa,
i know i am writing u early and i know mom says i do not need one but will you please consider giving me the D9000 mega super long extendo leash like my friend iris has for christmas this year if not sooner bcuz as u can see here i am totally missing out on all the bunny chasing action with the shorty leash that mom likes to use on our walkies and well, as you might imagine, not being able to satisfactorily fulfill my instinctual hunger to chase bunnies can lead to other problems like taking out all my wolfy aggressions on my toyfriends and getting all barky with the neighbor dogs, the actions of which i am hoping you will see should totally not count against me when considering my eligibility for nice list this year bcuz if i only had the D9000 mega super long extendo leash then i could chase the bunnies like i want to so all my wolfy needs would be met and all the naughty things i have done or are am about to do or did yesterday would not have happened. including barking at my friend toby and that puppy that i thought was scary and iris's friend biscuit.

anyhoo, santa, i hope u r having a wonderful summer making things like my mom is too which i will hopefully help her put on etsy soon and i hope u will seriously consider my request for the D9000 mega super long extendo leash and or amnesty from the naughty list for actions which are sure to be was and were beyond my control as i am and may forever be instinctually unfulfilled if i do not get this leash.

thank you for your consideration and toodleydoo!
baxter

ps - duk duk, chocobot, and lil pink puppy all say hi. :) oh and if u make the D9000 mega super extendo leash in iron man or scooby doo, that would be swell.  otherwise maybe green or black, but u know, in high gloss metallic finish with contrast reflective glow in the dark pinstriping and built in snackie comparment.  :)


4 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter.... I must tell you that I almost fainted reading the first paragraph of your letter to Santa. It is truly a wonderful paragraph, but I did not know where to breathe since it is all one sentence, so I didn't breathe at all... Luckily HH was nearby with a whiff of oxygen for me.

I think that leash is a very good thing to ask for and you made an excellent case for it. If you would like me to write you a letter of recommendation for amnesty from the naughty list, I will certainly be glad to do so.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Jane said...

Baxter, I think you deserve both the new lease and amnesty!

Lovable Lily said...

I think it was an excellent idea to write to Santa at this time of year. We are keeping our paws crossed that when he looks up your name, he finds it on the good list (cuz maybe the naughty stuff didn't get to him yet.)

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Lorenza said...

I know he will give it to you!
I know!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza