Thursday, June 28, 2012

weigh in




mom, i really do not like how that big dog looked at me when we came in here.  didjoo see how he looked at me? and are you sure this weigh in is really necessary? cuz even though my tummy has been very unhappy about it, i have been really good about doing this diet thing for almost a month now. and i have been doing my sit ups every day and skipping the monkey chow milkshakes when me n dad watch cartoons on saturday mornings and u know i have been chasing bunnies, like, every day.  even dad says i look thinner now.  and my orange dud is all flappy on me.  why, i betchoo that i'll be needing 25% more food after we see how much i...







































noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


i still need to lose 3 pounds?  three whole pounds? that's like, the same amount i needed to lose a month ago, only now i am hungrier...so much hungrier....



































mom, i know i have lost the same amount of weight before and i know it will take more time than just a month to lose it, but do you think we can call doctor tushie man and make sure he meant an ideal weight of 17 to 18 pounds on planet earth and not on the planets venus or uranus??? cuz my tummy says he would me more than happy for all of us to relocate to either planet if that would help us achieve our goals faster. :) :)



13 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Hang in there, Baxter!!

Mom says that if my pudgy butt (hey??) can lose weight, than somepuppy as awesome as you can do it too!!

Stay cool!!

*Jasper

Kyley and Ammo the Dachshund said...

Poor Baxter - sounds like his ideal weight is about the same as Ammo's (17-18). I'm constantly upping and downing his food based on how much of his waist I can see. He tends to get a little heavier in winter as he goes into hibernation mode...while the summer he is "too hot to eat" somedays.
Good luck on your diet B! Maybe you'll have to take up swimming lessons :)

Alicia said...

Those scales are awful pieces of junk! Your weight may be a little off, but you have the ideal face and personality...doesn't that count?!

Jane said...

But Baxter, you don't look overweight!

Lorenza said...

Yes. Are you sure that scale is working properly???
Hmmm....
Good luck my friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Whit said...

Keep tryin', Baxter! Milo has the same woes as you (and many dachshunds)!
It would be so much easier with the whole dieting thing if you guys weren't so darn cute...

Anonymous said...

Oh - Mr. B -- We're trying to get some weight back on Otto (his DDD is kind of loose after his SBO surgery). Your dud, though, is a little snug (is that a "muffin top"??). Maybe the two of you can do a temporary trade of duds until you both get back to your svelte figures!!!

Siol :))

Lovable Lily said...

Don't feel too bad Baxter, no matter what Muffin and I do, we still can't lose any weight. When we go to the Vet and she talks about our weight, all we hear is blah, blah, blah.... Just tune it out buddy! We think you're pawfect!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Anonymous said...

B, it's preposterous that your ideal weight is 9 kgs? You look perfect!

Anonymous said...

Swimming. I think that would be fun. You know u Mom and Dad could all do synchronized swimming. Now there's a video to be made!!
I battle all the time and I so love Chik fil a
Maybe if mom just let out the seams a little, no..... oh well

Marene&Penny

Anonymous said...

OOopps, i meant 8 kgs!! Your current 9.4 kg seems reasonable =)

Teddy said...

I'm over. I think it's the scales. I weighed over 11 kgs. the last time I went. If I could do stairs, and walk as far as I want to , I wouldn't have a problem. I know I know, hard to believe I am such a tubby.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank you miss amy n jasper. i will try to hang in there mostly bcuz i have to. :)

hello miss kyley n ammo! mom says i hide my pudge really well and how on earth can anybuddy be too hot 2 eat? maybe ammo's tummy can tell my tummy how it does that because ..oops i have to go on my walkie - i will brb. :)