Monday, July 23, 2012

dapper doxie dud: secret robo dog!

 



so mom my idea was we would do something like this.  wait- let me clear -  a-a-a-hem - okay.
(en voce meccanica artificiale)
 
meep meep boop beep beep! 
this is robo-baxter from the planet poopiter. 
please take me to your snackie jar now or i will use my super duper foofie rays to..



 












what? no mom i would not actually foofie up jasper's super swell new everyday playdud made from space blue 420 denier pack cloth with robot charm and secret super cute robot fabric inside bcuz u would make stunt dud and that way when it comes to the next scene where robo-baxter and mechatron fight over who has ultimate control of the snackie jar that determines the fate of all the snackie jars of planet earth, we will not have to worry about, u know, getting jasper's new dud all messed up from the molten lava and nuclear fallout snow that we will have made from the gallons of  honey and ketchup and mashed potatoes and stuff that we would need to buy. and then...oh what?  he wants his dud before the summer is over?  sigh. well, okay, we can model it your way...this time.






hee hee hee, i hope u likey likey your new robo-dud, my friend jasper!! and please say hello to your visitor harley for me :) :)

3 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Oh Baxter, what a wonderful story you weave... maybe when I get my new dud I will try out your molten lava & nuclear fallout snow idea (I do love mashed potatoes)... and you & duk duk can come over & play too!!

Mom says that it's another wonderful dud from your mom, it's just what she wanted for me!! Something that I can play in without (her) fear of me getting it too dirty. :)

Thanks so much!!
*Jasper

Lovable Lily said...

Sorry Baxter, it appears that Jasper is anxiously awaiting his new duds. But at least you had fun in it while it lasted.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee jasper, just never get so dirty that u have to take a bath if u know what i mean! :)

hello lily belle! :) :)