Thursday, July 26, 2012

felted recollections

Although I am not exactly sure how the presence of little doxie can help add visual explanation to the felted pincushions I soon will be putting on Etsy,  a certain little somepuppy most definitely thought his presence in my pictures was required, and he trundled up to crash my photo shoot accordingly.

mom, you're taking pictures of stuff for etsy? why didntchoo call me?? you know i'm always up for a... hey, i know you made them for the bucktown show, but aren't these the same kinds of things that you -

Um, okay my little friend, howzabout we get you that snackie you earned and you can sit beside me while I finish taking pictures?

okay and yippee! :)




ps - i'll be loading Etsy today and tomorrow so stay tuned if you'd like one! :)

5 comments:

LHThornton said...

Such a sweet face!

Lovable Lily said...

Say it ain't so Baxter! A photoshoot WITHOUT you? You better remind Mom that they will sell much quicker if you're in the picture.

Your Mom is very blessed to have such wonderful talents!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Anonymous said...

That post from 7/09 was the absolute best! I still snort with laughter thinking about the halloween costume idea!!

We will miss you at Bucktown! Linus wanted to model his new DDD for you!

Siol

kalyxcorn said...

thank you mistermiss lhthornton!

mom should know better, right, lily belle? everything is better with a doxie in it! :)

hyuk hyuk hyuk! i should ask mom to make me a pair for our pirate trip, dontchoo think miss siol? i know, i wish we could beam up there and goto bucktown - it is this weekend, right? mom says let her know what cool stuff u find!! :)

Anonymous said...

The boys say "aaarrrgggh" Otto wanted to show you his abdominal pirate scar and his missing tooth. Butr he's scheduled for a root canal (for another broken tooth!) and so isn't in a "pirate-y mode right now. Linus did want to model his newest DDD for you, though. We will miss you at Buktown!

Siol