Wednesday, August 8, 2012

dapper doxie duds: oscar's cute cute happy monsters :)





Hello! It's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter! Well, it's me reporting, not me in the picture,  because the super cool pup you see over there to your left is actually my friend Oscar, who was rescued more than a year ago after being abandoned with his brothers in a box, all starved and unhealthy. But lucky for him (and I think the others), they all got new homes just like I did! And because Oscar's old harness chafed him so, his mom came to my mom to request his very first custom dud. Yippee, right?









Now,Oscar's mom said that if Oscar would be a person, he'd be a toddler, because he always acts like a little kid and can be very skittish and runs from strangers when they come in the house but once he warms up to you, he turns into a giant cuddle bug. And when he gets excited, he grabs a toy and runs circles around the house, and he also spins around in little circles! So yeah you know Oscar needed the right fabric to match his personality, right? Which is why Oscar's new dud is all super fresh super cute monsters in the happy fun colors of mint and teal and gray and orange and yellow!  I think he will look very dapper in it dontchoo? And I really like his enameled squirrel charm, too.



So anyhoo, that is my report for today and Oscar, if you do not mind I will be sending your dud shortly because me n DJs Skillit Hedd n Maus in DaHaus n OttoPiLot are in the middle of writing our next song but I promise I take the time to take it off and mail it out just as soon as we are through in just a little bit, ok? :) :)



This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a most wonderful Wednesday! :)

5 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Hi Baxter! Your furend Oscar is gonna LOVE his new duds! Now instead of grabbing a toy and running around his house, he can run in circles trying to catch that pesky squirrel on his back. I hope you send it to him real soon bcuz now that he knows what it looks like, he's gonna be super excited.

We're looking forward to hearing your next compulation mix!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Kyley and Ammo the Dachshund said...

ooh I really like that one, it's so cute!

Jasper + Amy said...

Another adorable creation by your mom, Baxter!! How many snackies did you earn for this modeling job?? Whatever the number, I'm sure your tummy said it wasn't enough... :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the colours, surely it fits a "puppy toddler"

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee o lily belle, i did not even think of that! plus he has a brother so maybe his brother can help. :)

thank u miss kyley! please say hello to my friend ammo and the giant pile of horsey poop!

oh miss amy, can i switch over to your payroll? i have been looking for a raise...

thank u pretty nelli? how are things your way? :)