Sunday, September 30, 2012

dapper doxie duds: the happy gent










...but pa, do mary's chores too?? but you know that nellie oleson is so mean! she's lucky i could only fit one poopie snake in her lunch bucket! oh where's that willie? i bet he's the one that tattled on me.  i'm gonna give him such a pinch, fiddle dee dee. and then i'm going to make jam and climb trees and do my homework on the back of a shovel!

















Hee hee, oh why hello, it's me, Baxer, your roving rover reporter,  practicing a scene from our new play, Little House on the Poopie, which me and duk duk are mostly kind of making up as we go along because somedukkie left a certain book out in the rain and well let's just say the story is condensed in a whole different way than Reader's Digest would do it if you know what I mean.  But anyhoo, this play would not be complete without the proper costumes and lucky for us, mom finished my friend Bernerd's first happy new dud and since he is smaller than me, well, u know the story by now, only I realized when u put it on your head backward, it's a totally prairie-ville, isn't it? 

But enough about me and what I'll be doing today, here's a peeky poo at my friend Bernerd's new winter woolen dud with vintage necktie quilted embellishment, lucky squirrel charm, and hand dyed cotton interior! And if I do say so myself, it's very gent-errific, isn't it?  I only wish I could fit it better because then I could have been like, Sherlock Hounds or oh I dunno, Barkaby Jones or something.  But the good news at least Bernerd can be!





This is Laura Ing- I mean Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very happy super Sunday! :)

4 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Oh Baxter, you make my Mommy cry with laughter! Yup, her eyes are leaking again and her belly is jiggling up and down and all around.

We too wish you a very happy Sunday in "Your Little House..."

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Kerri said...

If you let the story dry out, you'll find it to be much bigger than it was before it got condensed.

Hannalei said...

What a beautiful harness! Your Momma has such talent Bax!! ;)

I love your wee little "bonnet" too ;)


XoXo's,
Sarah & the Weens
http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

Jasper + Amy said...

Another wonderful creation by your mom Baxter!! Very dapper. :)

I love, love, love the green & blue together!