Saturday, September 8, 2012

dapper doxie duds: ready, set, vrooom!











Why hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, earning my kibble today in super easy fashion because I'm here to talk to you about the duds my mom made for Rocky and Penny, who happen to be a lot smaller than me and so I can only barely model Penny's dud and that was with a lot of hwoopin to suck in my tummy if you know what I mean and so mom said I could just write my report and still earn my snackies.

So enough about me, about bout those duds? You see, Rocky and Penny are planning to go to the dachshund races and of course they needed super cool sporty duds with a winning edge, right?  You know, the kind with a swooshy champion nascar checkerboard flag print, edged in safety reflective piping and maybe a menacing skull patch with some flames, just to you know, intimidate the competition? Yup, that would be Rocky's dud I'm talking about and here it is!


Now say you're a girl and you still want to be just as intimidating but you still want to be cute when u make it into the winner's circle?  Well, if you are Penny, maybe you would wear a similarly swooshy styled dud as Rocky's, but, with say kawaii cute skeleton kitty patch with a heart on it on the outside and a pretty rose print inside.  Cuz that would be so cool and yet so scary, right? :)


Anyhoo, I hope u liked seeing the duds my mom made for Rocky and Penny and I am trying hard not to be so envious that Rocky n Penny get to go to the dachshund races this year.  Although mom reminded me that I did not exactly know what to do when I had a chance to practice for a different race a few years ago.  Hee hee, if I ever get to go, I guess I really need to practice knowing which way to run. 

This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing Rocky and Penny good luck, hello to Bogey and Remy (whose mom runs the race!) and everybuddy else a super duper Saturday!! :)

8 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We be so jelly over here bcuz those are way toooooo coooooolllll!

We'll keep our paws crossed for first place wins for them.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Jeanne said...

oooooOOOOOOooooh! Those duds are so adorable! And so is your nose,Baxter. :) I especially love the kitty!

kalyxcorn said...

i hope they win too, lily belle! i wanted to put rocket straps on there too but mom thought an engine assisted win would disqualify them and that was that.

hee hee thank u miss jeanne! i hope my friends poe and little miss elena are doing well today - anything fun planned that u know, me n duk duk can crash? :)

AMY ANN said...

Those are way too awesome. Good luck to Rocky and Penny.

Lorenza said...

I know they are going to love them!
Grrrreat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mr. John said...

I can't wait to get these duds. Rocky and Penny will be styling for sure.

Mr John

Mr. John said...

http://www.facebook.com/penny.mortensen.37

Penny and Rocky wearing the new race duds,

Mr John

Hannalei said...

OMG ... Want the kitteh one! WANT! Those are AWESOME!!!! Hubby being the mechanic by trade would totally walkies his big boys in those. You make the most awesome goodies!

XoXo's
Sarah & le Weens
http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/