Sunday, December 2, 2012

brush brush brushy brush!




hello friends! it's me, baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you about interesting christmas list ideas for your letter santa.  today i want to talk to you about my favorite tasty night time treat, poultry flavored toothpaste, which also happens to be very good for you so chances are if u ask for it from santa, you will get it. unlike the master blaster poopie disaster series 5000 biomechanical megatronic hazmat superstink ray gun and amazing limited edition pleatherette  holster accessory kit with invisibility shielding and stink spray, both of which your mom won't even let you put on your list for santa this year even though u and your duk friend want it really badly and it is on sale now from stinks r us  with free shipping and everything.

anyhoo, so like i was saying, poultry toothpaste!  not only is poultry flavored toothpaste tasty,  but it is very very easy to use.  in fact, here, let me show you...just get your mom or dad to squirt some on your toothbrush (mind u - your toothbrush and not your mom's, bcuz u know, my mom says u can lick your butt, and you can lick your toyfriend's butt, but apparently after doing all that, u must not lick your mom's toothbrush). anyhoo, squirt some on your toothbrush and then...







yep, brush brush brushy brush, and that's it - you're all done! i like my toothpaste so much that when i was little and i was training in AKC good citizen class with my mom, well, they tell u to bring like a super motivating treat for your mom to hold at the other end of the room when learning the "come" command and i had no problem at all coming over to that super tasty reward!  and i got like megateethbrushing with the stuff after sampling a VERY tasty treasure from my kittyfriends' treasure box so it was super double bonus that day. 

anyhoo, i hope you enjoyed my teethbrushing lesson and hope you will consider asking for this very wonderful item in your stocking too. i am baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very happy sunday. :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, Baxter, I need you at the dental office I work in. I am a dental hygienist and I cannot get some of my human patients to brush as good as you do. My doxie, Schatzi, doesn't like it very much either, but I am going to try the poultry toothpaste and see what she thinks about it.
I am glad you are taking such good care of your dad while your moms's away. Santa should be really good to you!

Lovable Lily said...

Brush our teeth? Seriously? It's bad enough we have to get shots, butts cleaned, ears washed, body scrubbed and now your talking about our teeth ~ Ugg Baxter, what's next?

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin
p.s. Mommy said "oh how I wish..."