Monday, December 3, 2012

do u see what i see?

Even though hundreds of miles separate us, I am happy at least that video chatting affords me the opportunity to check in on my big and tiny boyfriends, and hear all about what's going on in their happy little world.

...and then, mom, lulu said i stinked,  and so, i said  -  (whispers)  come closer so u can hear me bcuz she is right under the desk  -  i said, thank you very much! and now u go stink over there with chocobot n lil pink puppy bcuz me n duk duk have to work on our secret christmas list for santa claus  but when we are done,  we will all play poops n ladders!! :)


1 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

I'm so glad Baxter that your video chat was working! It's always wonderful when you can see and talk to your Mom. I just know how much she misses you too sweetie.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

p.s. I hope you're being a gentleman with Lulu there!

p.s.s. {wave} We're waiving hi to your Grandpa!!