Thursday, February 7, 2013

please don't poop the posies









 Little white hairs keep popping up like posies on my tiny boyfriend's little six year old face, and I am reminded that even though my crafty catch up list is still miles and miles long,  time will wait for no one, not even for a four legged boy who has been ever so patient with me this past week while his auntie robin and I were crafting, and he was something less than the center of attention for the ninety nine percent of my day that he often is.










 


 mom, please do not worry. i totally understand.  but maybe instead of taking advanced differential equations for dachshunds, well, maybe i could take a welding class or something else in metal working and that way next time i could help u and auntie robin  make stuff and that way we could always be together and u would not have to worry about me getting hurt or anything and i could help you make another super swell patch of garden posies and we could even put them in our own backyard and u can take pictures of them there so u know, i could poop on them! :) :)









1 comments:

Jill Scoggins said...

Yes, when those tiny gray and white hairs start infiltrating the red ones, you start to realize that your furbaby is getting on in years. My husband and I have had 3 red smooth dachshunds - Wednesday, 1985-2000; Speedy, 1995-2010; and now Rusty, who is now 5 months old. Wednesday and Speedy both were almost totally white when they went to Doggie Heaven. But as hard as it is to say good-bye, it's even harder to never have them in your life at all. Enjoy your little friend all you can!