Tuesday, April 23, 2013

dapper doxie duds: tip toe thru the cherry blossoms


Hey, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today from my mom's studio where it is apparently raining cherry blossoms.  Yep that's right, pretty cherry blossoms! Only these are not the messy real kind, but rather the kind u wear on happy spring days when u want to skip in the park with your friends or have giggle parties or whatever it is girls do, because this cherry blossom dud is for my friend Moxie.  I like it because not only is it very happy and festive but very simple and clean, and best of all, there is no flower stink. 








In fact, the only thing I do not like about it is that it will not fit me.  But it will fit Moxie and that is what counts most, right?

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed this peekypoo at Moxie's dud. This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you a skippy and toot-terrific Tuesday!! :)

2 comments:

Jiorji said...

this is soooo pretty!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!!!! How do I order one for my mini-doxies?!?!?