Wednesday, June 26, 2013

chewin in the boys room

dear diary, 
u know how u think it would be so cool to live sort of on your own with just your dad and without your mom around to keep u from setting off firecrackers in the house or to tell u to pick up your toys n stuff?  well, it is not very. and me and dad are very glad she is coming home today, even if it means I have to give up my one a day chewnola rawhide habit.  and boy I am so glad me and duk duk did not get tattoos.

toodleydoo!
b. :)


2 comments:

Jane said...

I am glad your Mom is coming home Baxter. I bet it will be hard to give up your daily rawhide - they are a bit addicting. Yes it is a good thing Mom will not find a tatoo on you and Duk Duk! :)

Lovable Lily said...

Tee-hee-hee... No tattoo!

We know you're gonna be smothered with kisses as soon as she sees you Baxter.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin