Sunday, July 14, 2013

baxter and duk duk's teeny tiny videos: lunchdance

dear diary,
as you know me and duk duk hope to be starting our summer adventures soon and one very big teeny tiny part of it will be the videos we hope to post with my new iphoney while we are on our journeys.  so this is a test.  not with my iphoney because i have not gotten it yet, but still a test to see how our videos from instagram will look here on my blog.  and a test to see if my lunchy dance will work the same way a rain dance does.  which i do not need to do on account of how much rain we have been getting.  but i do need lunch.  :)

anyhoo diary, i hope you are doing well.  things are otherwise progressing very slowly because of said rain, but lucky for us, me and duk duk have been able to bide my time, and maybe one day i will hear from my friends @badrobot about becoming an honorary bad robot, or at least supplying them with our custom home made 3D glasses.  because they are that cool.. 

toodley-doo!
b. :)

2 comments:

Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner said...

Very cute dance Baxter :)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss jessica :)