Saturday, September 28, 2013

etsy fresh: tis the season :)

Hee hee why hello again friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter reporting to you today about the new paper goodies in my mom's Etsy shop that I promised I would tell you about yesterday when I told you about our new budgety calendar for 2014 .  First up is my super cool new arty arty Christmas card, awesome because it's u know, arty in an I like MoMA sort of way.  And it's still a doxie, which is really important because who does not like a doxie, right?  Especially a red nosed one. And it is available as a card single or a  5 pack.








My next card is not only super cute but super cool, because I helped mom design it so u can send it to practically everybuddy and not just at Christmas because it is a happy holidays card.  So u can send it for Christmas or Hanukkah or Festivus or anything! And who wouldn't love receiving tidings of cheer and good fun?  This  supercool card is also available as a single and as a 5 pack and if u look closely at what i am wearing on my head, mom says she is working to put some of those in the etsy shop too so stay tuned!!



And finally, new to the Christmas/New Year section of my mom's etsy shop, it's the first in a collection of cool cartoon cards that me and duk duk are hoping to design all by ourselves.  We decided to start with a new year's card because well, if u r anything like us, sometimes Hannukah and Christmas and Festivus and such come up so fast on you that u run out of time to send out cards and so yippety doo, why not just send out new year's cards because then u have not only all of December to send them, but January too?  You can find out more about what our card says and even get your card single by clicky clickying here.



And I know, my friends, here I am talking about Christmas and stuff and it is not even October yet.  But I know some of you like to plan ahead and get while the getting's good, which is why I thought I would report about it now.  And to remind anybuddy thinking about ordering a custom print card with say custom wording, or say order something in bulk, now thru mid October is really the time for us to work together on that by convoing me on Etsy.  Because you know, everybuddy gets busy during the holiday season and why spend all that time worrying or expediting when we could just take care of it now?

Okay, enough about December holidays, it's not even October yet right?  So let me just close my report by saying I have no idea yet what I will be for Halloween this year, but I sure hope it will be as scary as my Halloween Boo card.  Or maybe I should try for cute again, u know, homieween style.  Hmmm...hmmmmm....
 


Anyhoo, I promise to return you back to regular programming soony soon! If mom has time and the weather cooperates, I might just be able to show you some new dapper duds she finished next so keep your fingers crossed because they are really cool!  This is Baxter your roving rover reporting to you live from my mom's etsy shop, wishing you happy shopping!! :)

0 comments: