Sunday, October 6, 2013

dachtoberfest


Well hello my friends, it's me Baxter, your roving rover reporter. Today I am reporting to you on scenes from my super fun visit to the Dachtoberfest, and I am doing it completely from my iPhoney, so u know, things will look like they look. Are u ready? Okay here we go..

First all u know there is always wonderful shopping for doxie stuff. This nice lady has an etsy shop whose name I will have to get u later because I left our bag in the car, but for sure mom says u will want to know it because her work is very nice and well priced. 


These are some lovely doxie ornaments and in retrospect maybe I should have gotten mom the felty one so we could put it on my tree.  oopsie. But I will tell you why it was so easy to forget in just a moment. 



So it is very easy to forget about things because as u might imagine, there are plenty of tushies to sniff! I posted this on Instagram yesterday. 


And here is a new picture of some other new and supercute friends I made. I do not know their names but I know their tushies smelled wonderful.  And I think I smelled pretty good to them. :) 


There was a lovely exhibit that I would highly recommend and let me just give u a tiny peek at its super awesomeness.


Hee hee yup that's right, a plastic poop display at the pooper picker upper people booth! it was missing a few of the more advanced forms like flying crane and the arrow anaconda but it was still nice to see mushy pretzel and swirlyqueen. The only thing that would have made it better is if the items were scratch and sniff. 

So unfortunately I could not stay for the dachshund races because I wanted to visit my friends madwilly and honeybear and Sammy but I did get to see another race.  Well, a practice race but the kind where u r only racing yourself and it was very captivating. 


Unfortunately he did not poop otherwise I would have reported on that too because I am certain it would have been both massive and delightful. 

So, anyway, that it my report from dachtoberfest and I just wanted to leave you with thus one last thought. If you are thinking of going to one, you should definitely go because you will most certainly have a tail wagging, tushie sniffing good time!  


This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the sunniest of Sundays! :)

0 comments: