Saturday, November 30, 2013

tidings of wooty and glee: save the date for cyber funday 12.1.2013


Why hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, you roving rover reporter, reporting to you today on the last planned installment of my special report,  tidings of wooty and glee. And what do I want to tell you about? Why, when and where you will find the last litter of six supercool and very gifty teeny tiny doxie treasure boxes for the year!  You will find them here  in the Christmas section of my mom's etsy shop. But you will not find them there until cyber funday, or what you might know as this Sunday December 1st at 10:00PM EST, or as close to it as I can remember because well, with my grandpa and grandma and uncle still in town, you never know what we will be doing although hopefully we will be watching a movie and then I can just use my iphoney to activate all the listings for you and there u have it!


So if you have been wanting one, I wish you good lucky luck!  This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, also wishing you a very wonderful day before cyber funday! :)

3 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Thank you Mr. B! Our little package arrived today.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

I'll be waitin' MR? B.......

Yessiree this time we will prevail. Let's hope we don't crash the system.

Marene&Penny

Anonymous said...

I did it. I figure they were all gone in less than a minute. What will she dream of next for us to covet. Squeeeee!

Marene&Penny