Friday, December 13, 2013

tiny viney rewindy videos: jaunty

There are times when I wonder what will come of all our posts here in cyberspace many years from now.  All our pictures and videos of the things we have done and places we have gone, and all the conversations about things both monumental and mundane. 

As much as I wish it wouldn't, I think at some point, our conversations here in cyberspace will inevitably fragment,  and the words and meaning that we meant to be included with our images will part ways with each other, drifting apart on random and meandering magnetic journey.  I can only hope as the years go by long after Baxter is gone and my little boy's image surface and resurface like a buoy in the ocean, that all who see him will know, he was and always will be a happy and very much loved little boy, not only by us, but all of you.   Thank you, my friends, for all your kind birthday wishes.  And I certainly hope that there will be many many more birthdays to celebrate :)


4 comments:

Lisa Stock said...

I am head over heels for Baxter and can tell he has many many more years to come. He along with my 2 hot dogs will be celebrating his 20th birthday with us all. And that tooshie is just to die for ♥

Anonymous said...

Baxter from all angles. A cute sight to behold. Yes, he will live on in 'cyber-infamy' - just like the well written words of his mom. I think we need an 'adventures of Baxter and Duk-Duk' cartoon. :) Wally & B

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday to Baxter from Wishy and Dawn.

Baxter is the best!

Unknown said...

Baxter always brings a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing your little boy with all of us!