Saturday, January 18, 2014

as good as it gets






There's actually been a really good reason behind all my visits to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and HomesGoods lately.  I mean, not just to see what there is to see in doxie stuff, or to smell candles, or lament that they usually carry rather unreasonably designed and totally undersized ladies undergarments.  I've been visiting because it was time to take back my makey spaces from the messy monsters, and I needed storage stuff.












I'm glad to say that after a very long two weeks, and with one armoire still in an imperfect state and an entire room next door still prone to falling like a house of cards into a state of disrepair,  I'm as done as I will ever be with the Great Crafty Purge and Organization War of 2014.  Next week it will be time to crank up the make factory again, and I know a certain little helpful boy and his dukfriend will be there, giving me helpful advice all the while.




hee hee - hey mom, this is great, but, where is the shelf for me and duk duk's crafty supplies? u know, our bins for poopie snakes and monkey chow and, u know, glitter and stuff??
 



5 comments:

Bludog said...

Wow! OK, now that that's done ... Penny needs duds.

Miss Cassie said...

So does Percy!

kalyxcorn said...

one day - next on the list are plenty of duds from last year to start (thank u everyone for your patience! )

Agnes B. Bullock said...

wish my sewiing room looked like this!

Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.