Thursday, January 2, 2014

new year new stink



























dad, i am pretty sure we do not have to do this.






















i mean, i was only helping mom get an early start with our bulb planting plan for this year.  and besides, scientific studies show that dirt is good for you, rich with minerals and nutrients and why, it is wonderful for your complexion and smooths away fine lines and wrink--



























no no wait i am not done yet..dad! daad!




























sigh.  could somebuddy please get me my bath cap?  #newyearnewstink




2 comments:

Bludog said...

I hesitated to "like" this since, you know, ... bath! However, you are lucky you can still find dirt to dig in and that your dirt is not frozen and under a foot of snow :-P

Anonymous said...

Your clickity click squares are not working for me this morning - just wanted to let you know that mom has me on the radar too - what's wrong with a good stink every once in a while - it's souvenirs of what I rolled in!

Have a happy new year Baxt!

Big hugs,
Hildy & my mom