Wednesday, April 16, 2014

less than stinky :)


tiny chumley's plump little butterball tushie hasn't graced us with a p-eeeeeeeew in quite a while, I've realized recently.  And if I were a better record keeper, what I am about to say might be said with greater certainty, but I'll say it just the same - it seems to me that Baxter outgrew the p-eeeeew stage between the ages of 5 and 6 years old, the same as his distant brothers before him, Kep and Padua.

Whether the cessation was coincidence, an actual bodily rite of passage, better tail management, or perhaps a side effect of having taken prednisone for one reason or another by that age, I'll never know.  But I know that we are all happier to leave the p-eeeeews behind, most of all mister fastidious, who - despite his love of all things stinky - always seemed so apologetic when his tushie made a p-eeeew, and with great determination, he would lick and lick and lick and lick and lick any affected areas, even after my thorough washings removed what I thought to be all traces of that special kind of tushie stink.



Today tiny chumley and his less than stinky, plumpy round tushie will be back on his yellow tuffet, helping me work on our Etsy listings for the rainbow litter of doxie necklaces.  And if all goes well, you just might hear the distant sounds of a doot doot dooty doot from u know who. :)

0 comments: