Monday, May 5, 2014

public service announcement: stinko de mayo


Why hello my friends, it's me, Baxter your roving rover reporter!  Today is the day we all celebrate the most glorious of stinky holidays, stinko de mayo!  And while it is a day of much fun and foofiefoolery, my toyfriends and I want to take a moment to remind everyone to please be considerate and stink responsibly.  Otherwise, you might get in trouble with your mom and not be able to celebrate it at all in the way that u would like to. And be stuck with a lot of leaky cans of foofie that u cannot even take to school on account of having already been warned by your teacher to clean up your lockers because of the stink from the secret tadpole tank u are keeping at school for the little misses because their mom did not want them to keep any more tadpoles than they already have at home. So, there you have it my friends.  Unleash the stink, but please,  this Stinko de Mayo, remember to stink responsibly.


My name is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the super stinkiest of stinko de mayos :)

2 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Hey Baxter at our house we are calling it Stinko de Millie!

Bludog said...

Baxter, I am pretty sure you are ... The Most Interesting Dog in the World.