Friday, September 19, 2014

tiny video friday: always end on a soft note :)

dear diary,
a couple days ago i saw a video shared by hank's mom of a puppy learning to ding a ding bell and i thought, gee, puppies are such suckers. but then my mom saw it and next thing i know, i am taking piano lessons during my lunchy lunch training time.

my first lesson was actually pretty fun. not only are the snackies plentiful, but i am learning a thing or two. like, well, if u extend your toes it dampens the sound, and well, it is very soothing to end a song in a soft note. so i think i will try to always end on a soft note, at least for now because i guess i will be doing this for a while and if i think too much about how i might be missing out on lunchy lunch toyfriend club, i'll just get - well, u know. and besides maybe one day me and hank can play a duet together because i hear he is a fast learner.  anyhoo, one day, i hope i can play my whole song i wrote for u yesterday in one take, but for now i spliced together my song into a twenty second video and if u have twenty seconds to spare,  i hope u like it very much. especially the part where i end on a soft note.

toodleydoo!
b. :)


8 comments:

Mary said...

That was very nice

Unknown said...

Baxter, you are a little boy of many talents!

Anonymous said...

Well, you just gave me the chuckles Baxter. Especially the soft note - well played.

Jane said...

Baxter, I love your playing! You are always learning something new. This is very precious! :)

Jasper + Amy said...

Baxter, once again you have made me smile with your talent and creativity! Now I have to teach Jasper how to play piano!! :)

Nerve Food said...

that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u my friends! :)

Patricia said...

This is wonderful.I lost my doxie on June 6 and your page makes me cry and smile at the same time. Skippy was a long hair but his hair was red and in the pictures close up of the face he looked just like baxter. They are very smart dogs and very loving. I truly enjoy your page and that beautiful little baxter ♥♥♥