Friday, January 2, 2015

hello 2015

dear diary,
yesterday I went for my first walkie of the new year, and I met a new puppy friend who is only seven and a half weeks old. her name is cooper and she is a girl and she was on the very first walkie of her entire life.  i am pretty sure I will be reminding her where to stand when she gets older, but for now I said she could stay right where she was, because I remember being a puppy and when u r little and new, the world can be a scary place.  and even scarier I would think when u find out u have cooties. 

toodleydoo!
b :)






1 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

That was mighty nice of you Baxter (considering the cootie issue and all!)

We bet you'll become good furends (as long as she keeps her distance.)

Happy 2015!!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin