Wednesday, February 11, 2015

scenes from a sunday brunch with mister comedy himself :)


...forever let us hold his banner high, high, high! come along and sing along and join the jamboree, p-o-o, p-i-e, s-n-a-k-e. Poopie snaaake, Poopie snaaake!..Poopie snaaake, poopie snaaake...boy, I am glad grandypops gave me the comics to read but it sure seems like brunchy brunch is taking forever to get ready..doopie doo, doopie doo...ooo, I know!




hey, gramma and unkie - would u like to know what mom is making us for brunchy brunch today? 




garrrrrgh - see food!!  :) :)



hyuk hyuk hyuk! 



um, yes mom I just made an uncouthy see food joke even though I promised not to anymore, but in my defense, the opportunity was too good to pass up. :) :) 


2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Hey Baxter, we can't get that sing-song out of our head now. We promise not to tell Mr. Mickey that you changed the words. (He lives right up the street from us BTW.)

We happen to think that your fish joke was pretty funny. Hope you had a pawsome brunch.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Klaus and I hope you had lots of fun with your grandparents and uncle (I bet they spoil you. It's hard not to!...Right?)

Little Klaus and his Mom