Monday, April 13, 2015

operation sick day


hee hee yeah I think it will work, too, duk duk. thanks for taking a hit for the team. we are going 2 have so much fun today.  oo, wait, I think I hear her coming! go tell everybuddy operation sick day has commenced! 



um, hi mom. I do not feel very good today. my throat is all scratchy and my mouth feels all foamy, and, well, for all I know I could have rabies or something and I certainly would not want 2 infect anybuddy else at school. so I guess this means me, and duk duk and chocobot and lulu the tiger and lil pink puppy should all stay home, dontchoo think?....(blink blink)....


did I forget to mention how foamy my mouth feels? :) 






2 comments:

Tammy said...

B - I have heard the only cure for the foamy mouth might be kisses from Cassie!

Anonymous said...

too funny...I thought I was the only crazy doxie lady who made mouth monsters for her babies.