Monday, September 21, 2015

bandanarama

 
 
 
(sniff sniff) hee hee hee (sniff sniff) - o boy that was a doozy! 
 
okay, i'm gonna say chocobot because it smells like doughnuts mixed with destiny. am i right?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
yessssssss! okay everybuddy, keep or put your mask on cuz it's chocobot's turn to guess next. (fumble fumble fumble)
 
oh wait, go hide everybuddy, i think i hear mom coming...









 
 
 
why hello mother. it is so nice 2 see u. no, i have not seen duk duk or chocobot or lulu the tiger or lil pink puppy. in fact, i have been working my homework just like u asked me to do an hour ago.i have already outlined three essays in my head and duk duk was going to help me write it all - wait, what was that? why am i wearing what, mom? :)


2 comments:

old lady said...

Poor Baxter - BUSTED!

Anonymous said...

You are just so adorable, Baxter.....BUT, like my little Klaus you get into trouble. And like my little Klaus you get CAUGHT.