Monday, November 23, 2015

happy thanksgiving week!


Hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today to say we will be blogging irregularly for the rest of this week and our Monday post will probably be in the evening, because guess what, my grandypops and my grandymom and uncle will be visiting us and we will be very busy eating and eating and...well, eating!   Oh wait, did I mention eating? Anyhow, I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday and please be sure to visit our Instygram and Facebook and even shop on etsy if u would like in the meanwhile because we will still be checking in and posting smellfies and filling orders and stuff.  Happy Thanksgiving!! :) 

hee hee okay dad I did my report. now can we put our frozen turkey in the trebuchet so we can see how far it can fly? mom will never know, I promise. :) 


5 comments:

Kerri said...

Have a great visit with the family, B and B Parents!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Baxter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family too. We all have much to be grateful for esp if family can visit and we can get lots of turkey and snackkes and have warm cozy blankets to snuggle under......wally and b

M&P said...

Mr. B. You are so loved. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your wonderful family. You have fun, eat lots, don't work, belly rubs for all. Thank you for the love and wonder you bring to all. Amazing what one tiny little dog can do. Kisses Mr. B.
Marene&Penny

Jane said...

Hi Baxter! Happy Thanksgiving! I know you are excited about your family guests coming, but remember to not overeat and get an upset tummy. That is a very cute picture of you today. 😊