Wednesday, December 16, 2015

the hall of spherical wonders and other three dimensional inverse conchoidal delights


hee hee yeah I know, duk duk.  we sure are lucky the little misses agreed to help us move everything otherwise it would be mushie city all over again and all our work would be ru- wait, what did u say? it's kind of hard to hear with this thing on my - oh yes, I will tell her now.  little miss Sarah! little miss Julia! me and duk duk will join u in a jiffy just as soon as I find the rest of my rain gear, but I see the rain has really picked up so if u want, just start on the hall of spherical wonders and other three dimensional inverse conchoidal delights over in the east wing because that is the lowest part of our yard and most susceptible to flooding.  :)






3 comments:

Jane said...

Baxter, you make me giggle. :) Your rain gear is very practical I must say. It reminded me of the little folded up plastic bonnets that my mama would keep in her purse from the sixties.
We are about to get some rain before turning more December like for the weekend. It has been too warm for Sambo to wear his Christmas sweater!

Anonymous said...

What would the world be like without funny little dachshunds like you and my Klaus. I love your rain gear!!

Little Klaus' Mom

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss jane and we have not had very much sweater here either and i sort of miss it bc really hot monkey chow cider on a warm december day is not the same thing at all, is it?