Wednesday, December 23, 2015

babies in toyfriendland


















yes, mom, we totally understand it is very important and promise we will not forget.  honest and for true u can count on us. sheesh, it is not like we are babies anymore...


















see? we even tied an uncle billy string on my finger to help us remember, only ours is made from dried salmon skin, and smells very delicious, and.. (chomp!)
 

.  



um, mom, would u mind bringing me my iphoney so i can set a reminder for that thingy u want us to do?



 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I have my very own little dachshund to make me laugh (Klaus), you are just so very funny and give my work day a happy boost. And, you make a very adorable elf.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Baxter!
......and to your Mom and Dad, too.

Little Klaus' Mom