Monday, December 14, 2015

wolf unleashed :)

dear diary,
i am so lucky to have so many friends that wished me a wonderful ninth birthday this past weekend! in fact, as soon as my wolfiness wears off from being so excited about my super delicious meal and birthday cake and the awesome presents I got like the one below from mister Jim,  I will try and tell u more about my birthday. well, assuming my wolfiness wears off at all because I have noticed that my wolf transformation continues and white wolf hairs continue to take over my body, the longer it takes for me to revert back to my mild mannered self. duk duk thinks our special wolf and falcon powers started a result of the traumas we faced when a) jasper mistook my tushie for a sheep and bit it and b) well as for duk duk, let's just call it toyfriend club. I am not really sure of either is true but nevertheless I am simultaneously excited and curious about where this path will take us. certainly if anything, I think mom should be stocking up on more meat, because both a wolf and falcon require lots and lots of meat.

anyhoo, I hope u have a wonderful week, diary.

toodleydoo!
b :)




2 comments:

Tammy said...

I just love you, Baxter!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee i live u too miss tammy :) :)