Monday, February 29, 2016

thank u miss Debbi :)

hee hee, i know, we do have the best friends don't we? I mean, clip on poopie? only your bestest friends would know to send u that, right? okay, before can take it 2 school and write our thank u card, mom said we should really read the wolfy note that miss Debbi sent too, so here goes.. 

"dear..dear.." wait, everything is all fuzzy. duk duk can u please pull my glasses out from your favorite rock pouch? yeah I know, otters really are cool. did u find it? 
no, that's our favorite rock. the one we will use for cracking oysters on our tummies if we are ever lucky enough to find some. u can put that back...no, that's pocket brontosaurus! I wondered where he went. put him back for now and later we pull him out for show and tell today...no, that's the bubblegum we found under the table at the park.  put that ba- ooo, wait, gimme that for later - it is so hard, I should probably start rechewing it now so it will be nice and soft for doing u know whats after school today...no, that's the sandpaper we will need for the poop shaped derby cars... no, that's just a - o wait, those are my glasses. I thought we put my crystal horn rims in your pocket but I guess not. wow, how did they get so scratchy? o well. I think I can still see out of them okay.



see, I told u that hole u got from toyfriend club would come in handy. you and otters are so luckee. okay, now where were we? "dear Baxter...


3 comments:

Jane said...

Very cute and funny post today Baxter! It seems duk duk was having a bit of trouble finding your glasses with so many other treasures in his rock pouch. Your new gift will be a hit at show and tell I betcha.😄

Madamepsi said...

Teeheehee ... hello my wolfie friend! Yes, indeed, it was a poop-tastic find. Love you!!!! A huge hello to duk duk, Mom and Dad!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss jane. and it was! :)

hee hee why hello mistermiss madamepsi and thank u for noticing my wolfiness and yeppies i will pass along the smello. u did mean a smello, right?