Wednesday, April 27, 2016

post twits :)

wow, duk duk, u r right. this is really archaic. they call these post its but u cannot even link these to an alarmed calendar event much less set a hyperlink to your Instagram or Twitter feed. 

 
it's like, yeah they are post-its, but post it where? post it on your blog? nopies. post it on your Pinterest? nopies. post it to your etsy shop? nopies. post it on your linked in? nopies.

I guess once u r done say like writing a reminder or drawing an awesome poopie snake, then u can post them on your wall but not even like, your Facebook wall. so like, u literally just post them to your wall. literally. with no likes or anything later.  it's crazy, right?

yeppies, duk duk, I think u r right. it is a sacrifice we will have to make. let me ask her...



mom, a) thank u very much for these lovely post its u found at homegoods, b) we are sorry we used your credit card without asking and c) well, for as long as I am in jail, if me and duk duk promise never to do it again and promise to stay off amazon and stop setting up Amazon Subscribe and Save orders for gummy worms and possibly other items u may or may not have realized we have already set to convenient auto delivery every two weeks, well, if we promise all that, do u think we maybe might can have my iPad mini back? :)


5 comments:

JillScoggins said...

Poor Baxter! Deprived of you iPad Mini! That's inhuman! Or I guess I should say, inkielbasic!

Lisa Stock said...

Oh Momma.....I think someone has you wrapped around his little paw and assuredly will have that iPad back in a jiffy. Much love to you Baxter, you are so beautiful and amazing. Prayers you keep on healing and get back to spring cleaning ;)

Nat said...

Hehehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baxter, Baxter!! Even your neck and back problems don't keep you out of trouble.

Little Klaus' Mom

Anonymous said...

Here I thought that was something I was going to order on moms Etsy. Darn.
Behave little man. Your mom finds the bestest stuff.
Marene&Penny